4D Glasses was originally part of Turbo Dork’s LVO capsule collection. Due to its popularity, it’s now joined the collection on a permanent basis.
4D Glasses is like our best selling 3D Glasses, but with an extra dimension! Well, sorta. It is mainly more saturated and colourful, and it is also a white base paint. Meaning you can layer it over other colours and base coats, as well as it will get lighter the more layers you apply. As always we recommend testing on a sample object before painting your final figure.
How to use
- Shake a lot. Like more than you think.
- Make sure the tip is clear before you squirt. Our bottles feature removable dropper tips, this allows you to save unused paint by pouring it back into the bottle.
- Use the appropriate base coat colour. The bottles say which base coat is best for said colour. But generally, most colorshifts and metallics look best over a black undercoat.
- Apply in 2-4 thin layers. Do not try to apply in one layer. Do not allow the paint to cool. Allow each coat to fully dry before applying the next.
- Turboshifts may be layered over each other, but not mixed together when wet.
- Gloss washes work best on Turbo Dork paints. Finish with a satin or gloss varnish to protect if desired.