The Price Match Guarantee at Hobby Station indicates that if a customer finds any Australian vendor who has the exact same product advertised, as offered by Hobby Station, we will match or beat their price.
Hobby Station will need to verify that the competitor/vendor does have the same product in stock in order to guarantee the price. For several reasons beyond our control not every product at Hobby Station has the Price Match Guarantee, but we welcome any questions concerning a price match and we will do everything in our control to give our customers the very best deal.
Our Price Match Guarantee Terms and Conditions:
- The competitor must have a valid Australian Business Number (ABN), be registered for GST and shipping from an Australian address.
- The competitor must have the item in stock and ready for immediate delivery. Price Guarantee is not valid for back-ordered items.
- Price Guarantee not valid for items found for auction or on auction sites.
- Price Guarantee not valid when competitor is closing down, changing ownership, under liquidation or where the item is on “clearance”.
- We may require payment by a certain method for the item to be eligible.
- Pricing is not retrospective. Your price match request must be approved by us before your order is placed.
- Competitor must be selling the item new, and not “used”, “slightly-used” or “refurbished”.
Contact us if you’d like your item(s) to be price matched.